Together, we will:
- Surface and exchange good practices in campaigning directly from the recent experiences of a diverse mix of participants.
- Strengthen activists, social movements and civil society organisations by helping them to integrate new strategies, tactics, and tools into their work through peer learning.
- Develop leadership and build relationships for a stronger cross-organisation, cross-movement network that can together respond more effectively to increasing threats and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Enable experimentation and foster innovation in campaigning and advocacy by providing safe space for people to engage in new/different ideas and methods, both during the event and beyond
- Organisers, activists and leaders from all backgrounds and geographies, working at the intersection of advocacy, social change, public policy and campaigning.
- People willing to share experiences and explore collaborations as much as develop skills and learn from others.
- Anyone thinking about the potential of people + technology to scale social change. Participants will range across and/or work in many disciplines: digital, design, fundraising, communications, mobilisation, volunteer organising, data/info management, digital and operational security, and more.
We welcome participants from diverse backgrounds. Financial assistance is available to those who need it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.