Together, we will:
- Surface and exchange good practices in campaigning directly from the recent experiences of a diverse mix of participants.
- Strengthen activists, social movements and civil society organisations by helping them to integrate new strategies, tactics, and tools into their work through peer learning.
- Develop leadership and build relationships for a stronger cross-organisation, cross-movement network that can together respond more effectively to increasing threats and take advantage of new opportunities.
- Enable experimentation and foster innovation in campaigning and advocacy by providing safe space for people to engage in new/different ideas and methods, both during the event and beyond
- Organisers, activists and leaders from all backgrounds and geographies, working at the intersection of advocacy, social change, public policy and campaigning.
- People willing to share experiences and explore collaborations as much as develop skills and learn from others.
- Anyone thinking about the potential of people + technology to scale social change. Participants will range across and/or work in many disciplines: digital, design, fundraising, communications, mobilisation, volunteer organising, data/info management, digital and operational security, and more.
Questions about who comes to CampaignCon, logistics, cost, registration? Please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
We welcome participants from diverse backgrounds. Financial assistance is available to those who need it. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow CampaignCon 2017 on Facebook to get the latest updates.